Monday, October 8, 2007

HW 17b: Cox vs. Zuniga

If I was seriously basing my presidential election on either Ana Marie Cox's blog, or Markos Moulitsas Zuniga's blog, I would most definitely say that Zuniga's blog would influence my choice much more than Cox. Zuniga gave so much more depth and information after each question, he fully thought out his answers to the interview and never once asked the interviewer a question. In my opinion, Cox, is very immature and juvenile with her answers, at one point, the interviewer asked her what she thought about her future plans, and instead of just answering the question, Cox asked "my future plans?" Clearly, that is what she meant, there is nothing more broad that that could have possibly meant. With that said, i would not listen to her opinions due to the fact that i feel that she is very young and does not know what exactly she is talking about, or who she is yet. Zuniga on the other hand answers the questions fully, cites his information and cites himself, i would say that he is much more credible to tell me what to think and possible persuade me into using his information and thoughts to change or influence my decision for this upcoming election.

No comments: