Thursday, October 4, 2007

HW 17: Favorite Blog post

On the blog page Jezebel, which was updated today, there is a blog about a Fashion Show, nothing important really happens, it's just about the new fashion for this year. I've always enjoyed reading about fashion and this blog doesn't really explain all of the fashion but it has a very good photo gallery and I liked to look at the photos. http://jezebel.com/gossip/fashion-show/-307023.php. The fashion was very different and nothing anyone would really wear, spicing it up with gladiator boots and fun accessories of that sort. The interesting features and clothes really got my attention, and that's the first reason I looked at the blog post. Jezebel is definitely my favorite blog site, it has all the information on what i like to hear about. I like to hear about celebrity gossip and sex, and clothes, and fashion. Everything feminine, i like to hear about and listen to.

No comments: