Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HW 35: Letter to my readers

Hello readers,
This is and was my first blog. I'm proud of it! I like it, I have learned much about my writing skills, that I do have a voice, that this is me, that if I can write what I feel about books, I can write about anything. I have always had trouble understanding books, so with this blog I was able to write what I truly felt about it all. I am so proud of what I have read, and learned and grew to understand. If anyone out there is loyal to reading my blog, (which I doubt but hey, it could happen) then I hope you got to see what I mean, that this is me, I am writing what I feel, just like Riverbend. (That is the most recent book I have been reading and it made sense so I just I had to write that) I'm sorry to say though that in a couple of weeks, I will not be writing anymore about books, or much of anything, this was an experience that I have never had with the technological world. I'm happy I tried it out though, like I said, it was quite the experience. If I were to have a blog, I would write every-so-often, not religiously like I did on this one; and it would only really be about my life. So thank you for reading this blog that I had for a period of time. I hope you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Your writer.

1 comment: